These reviews are another reminder of why your the reason we LOVE what we do
- I listed my house with LystHouse instead of hiring the typical sellers agent. These guys were absolute pros, the customer service was ridiculously good and they were more knowledgable than the buyers agent. I was able to get answer to questions and concerns lightning fast and even on a Friday night at 8pm. Thats what I call service!! Thanks LystHouse, you guys are awesome!
- They were awesome helping us find our 1st home! Our broker was very patient with us during the entire process. As first time homebuyers, he gave us many tips on upgrades versus hiring a contractor, upkeep, and making sure we get our money's worth when it comes to the warranty of the house. We highly recommend them!"Liza P.
- Number One Reasons: Consultative style
This was exactly what I needed to Increase my rental amount and understand how to list my property on the MLS that will appeal to a solid renter.
My agent was ``John``.
The LystHouse team was very prompt in service and expertise.
They exceeded my expectations
With so many fly by night ``agents`` in the real estate market, it was a pleasure doing business with a John and LystHouse Team who are knowledgeable, friendly consultative"Robert S.
- LystHouse was extremely helpful in selling my home! I easily uploaded my house photos and used the technologies they provided. It was definitely a faster process than your traditional realtor. My home was posted, listed, and sold in the shortest amount of time!"Arianna M.
- We purchased the full service package. Listing was up in about 48 hours, and we started seeing our house all over the internet, Zillow, Yahoo, Google. It seemed like everywhere we went, we saw our house, which was good cause we knew it was actually being put out there. We even saw our site on Caldwell Banker, century 21, places we never saw our site when we just put in as for sale by owner on Zillow.
We spent a total of about 5 minutes uploading our home info on the website, 5 minutes putting the sign on the yard. We got about 10 showings and got 2 offers. Our agent John reviewed our contract with us, and even helped us keep our mineral rights which we didn't even know we owned. We sold the house in about 25 days, and spent less than 2 total hours, not including the closing. "Valued Customer
- LystHouse was quick to respond to my questions, either through chat or e-mail. I used the lowest cost package just to get my house on MLS and all the websites, as I was okay with doing the negotiations and showings myself. I was able to get a great offer less than a week after the listing appeared, and had way more interest from prospective buyers than I did only going through Zillow. I'm very glad I went with LystHouse and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to sell their house and getting it sold quickly!"Mike C.
- Saved me thousands on the sale of my home! Great team that was always quick to answer questions. Always professional and courteous. Highly recommend and will definitely use again."Zakboza
- It was a pleasure working with the LystHouse Team. Very professional and helpful searching for my first home. Made the process a breeze. Can't wait to work with them again. I 100% recommend for your home buying/selling needs!!"Katie S.
- We’ve bought and sold a half-dozen homes and were all-too-familiar with the drill… you know….you find a listing agent who either gets 6% of the sales price or splits it 50-50 with another Realtor. Either way, we knew that selling our house was going to be a chunk of change. At least that’s what we thought….
When we found LystHouse online, I couldn’t believe my eyes. They offered several listing packages and we choose their full-service plan that would cost us no more than 1% of the sales price. This was really innovative for the Real Estate market.
I remember back in the 50’s when McDonalds offered fast food for a nation on-the-move. They provided a service that was right for the times. LystHouse has a similar vision for the way that people want to buy or sell their homes these days.
But to be honest, at first I was skeptical…as in “you get what you pay for.” But LystHouse delivered the full service that we expected. In fact, our house sold in four days after it was listed!
So, really…..I highly recommend LystHouse if you want to keep more of your equity – and who doesn’t want to do that!
So if you’re a smart shopper, give LystHouse a look online. I feel certain that you’ll be glad you did."Jim F.
- I listed my house with Lysthouse instead of hiring the typical sellers agent. These guys were absolute pros, the customer service was ridiculously good and they were more knowledgable than the buyers agent. I was able to get answer to questions and concerns lightning fast and even on a friday night at 8pm. Thats what I call service!! Thanks John and Selin you guys are awesome!"Mike & Prativa
- I wanted to sell our house as a FSBO and was determined not to give away 3% to a selling agent (which in my mind is entirely too much in this day and age of Internet marketing.) I came across John Wingate and Lysthouse.com through some positive reviews on line while researching how to do a FSBO. I was warned by a broker friend that some of the so-called 'MLS listing services' are sub-par and that I could be wasting my money. However, with Lysthouse.com, I have been very pleasantly surprised and relieved. John and his staff were always super responsive and answered my calls and/or emails immediately or within a few minutes even on weekends. He was great with giving me advice which helped sell our expensive house within 60 days on the MLS. I would not hesitate to use their service again and am recommending them to others. There are quite a few homes in our very nice neighborhood (some of which has been on the market for many months) that haven't yet sold. I have been getting calls from people who are curious about going FSBO and how we did it. My recommendation will include using Lysthouse.com!"Lee Ann
- I almost never post online reviews, but I thought I'd give a shout-out to LystHouse. We just listed our house with them and the experience has been very positive. These folks are savvy realtors with great communication skills, and they offer a lot of bang for the buck. We are getting a ton of exposure for our house, and it's only been on the market two days. Thanks LystHouse!"Christian Ellis
- ''We listed our home with another agency, and were set to pay 3%. John showed us more attention in the first week than we had the whole 3 months we were with our other agent. We recommend John and LystHouse without hesitation."Jeff LaRue
- ''We loved the seller's package that arrived by mail. We were able to get a sign in the yard and a lockbox on the house immediately. They (LystHouse) walked us through the whole process and were always available when we had a question."Stacy & Nathan Dobbs
- ''The signup process was simple and only took a few minutes. LystHouse has created a service thats unique and works like a charm. "Austin Rodriguez
- ''We can't thank you enough. We had no knowledge of the real estate industry, and were afraid to sell our home all alone, but we didn't want to pay the high fees of regular real estate agents. LystHouse was just what we needed."Gerald Johnson
- ''Wish we would have found you sooner. Spent weeks looking at flat fee listing services, they were disorganized, cheap looking, NO help and didn't have the personal touch that Eric, our LystHouse agent, did. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts!"Lonnie & Kim Ward
- ''They made it so easy for us to list our home. Our agent, Mary, was great. We sold our house in 2 weeks!"Casey Hampton
- ''Our Sell kit came with FedEx and arrived in 3 days. We started getting calls and showings within the first week. Why didn't someone think of this before? "Mary R.